To Purchase How to Make Fresh Cheeses Click The Link Below:
How about making fresh cheese, using it in a recipe and then pairing this dish to wine to create a journey of the senses on your palate!
Entertaining family and friends will never been the same again.
And rather than bringing a bottle of wine to the next dinner party, how about surprising your friends with a bundle of homemade fresh cheese.
How you ever sampled store-bought cream cheese alongside a fresh homemade version or used fresh ricotta in a recipe?
The beauty of making homemade fresh cheese is that you get it exactly to your liking and without the you think.
You’ll learn about milk, the other ingredients and utensils needed.
You’ll discover how to make fresh cheeses from citric acid, mesophilic and thermophilic cultures.
Tried and true recipes have been provided for the making of fresh Ricotta, Cream Cheese, Mozzarella, Burrata, Farmer Cheese, Neufchatel, Mascarpone and more.
Delicious recipes that incorporate your homemade fresh cheeses, all paired with wines that create harmony on the palate include:
• Peach, Prosciutto and Ricotta Crostini
• Ricotta Knocchi with Wild Mushrooms and Sage
• Fresh Mozzarella and Tomato Salad with Basil and Balsamic Pearls
• Eggplant Ciabatta with Goat Cheese Ricotta, Mozzarella and Basil
• Polenta with Mascarpone, Wild Mushrooms and Parmigiano-Reggiano
• Cookie Crumble, Mascarpone and Raspberry Parfaits
• Smoked Salmon and Dill Cheesecake
• Gateau with Parmigiano-Reggiano and Basil
• Scallops in Orange and Ginger Cream
• Prawns with Yellow Pepper and Ginger Cream
• Salmon Boats in a Sea of Spinach Neufchatel
• Peaches and Cream Neufchatel Torte
• Lamb-Beef Burgers with Orange Mint and Chèvre Mayonnaise
• Coeur Au Chèvre Frais
The Author: Shari Darling
Shari Darling is an International award-winning and best selling author and journalist, educator, TV and radio host and wine judge. She specializes in food, wine and Gluten-Free and the partnership between them.
Shari’s concepts in sensory science as it pertains to wine and food pairing and her learning tools are utilized in colleges and universities throughout Canada for chef and sommelier training, including George Brown College, Niagara College and Brock University.
She has been the newspaper columnist for the Peterborough Examiner (Sunmedia) in Peterborough, Ontario, Canada for over a decade and writes for several other magazines.
She is also the creator of the 3 Wine Pairing Secrets Master Class http://winesecrets.sharidarling.com, The Icewine Wheel and the Canadian Wine and Food Pairing Wheel.